כאן אתה יכול לראות אם קלטת נכון את הסעיפים הקודמים הדנים במילות יחס
שהם חלק חשוב מהדקדוק האנגלי, כאן תתרגל עירוב של מילות יחס, כפי
שתצטרך להשתמש בדיבור ובכתיבה אנגלית, תרגל היטב נושא חשוב זה ב
לימוד דקדוק אנגלי חינם.
prepositions of time and prepositions of place - mixed
מילות יחס של זמן ומקום מעורבים
Prepositions of time: in, on, at
1. He will see his friend the evening.
2. Several people visited my school Friday.
3. Our language class usually begins 8 o'clock.
4. The best part of Hallowe'en begins midnight.
5. Mr. Coye's undergraduate education ended 1971.
6. The English Placement Test will be given Dec. 13 and December 15.
7. They will leave late the afternoon.
8. The weather is usually warm August.
9. The weather is colder the winter.
10. I picked up my mail 1:45 p.m.
11. He woke up 2 o'clock the morning.
12. Her brother's birthday is March 13.
13. They arrived at Gallaudet August 18th, 11:50.
14. His plane arrived in Chicago June, 1954.
15. After Christmas vacation, I will see you again Jan. 17, 1977.
16. Did they start the show noon?
17. This will probably come true the future.
18. Did you mail the letter the fifteenth of the month?
19. We will start the sunrise service dawn.
20. Can you come to the class meeting Friday night?
21. The new English Class will start February.
22. The other pep rally began dusk July 29.
23. Try to meet me here Saturday morning 9:45.
30. We will leave there Saturday the afternoon 3:00.
31. the past, we always went to school Monday the morning 8:30.
Prepositions of place: in, on, at
1. the world
2. Fifth Avenue
3. 34 West Street
4. 897 West Virginia Avenue
5. Florida Avenue
6. 13 Florida Avenue
9. American University
10. University Boulevard
11. Seventeen Huntly Street
12. Second Street
13. Boston, Massachusetts
14. New York
15. New York Avenue
18. 45th Street
20. Franklin High School
21. St. Elizabeth's Hospital
22. Seventeenth Street
Write the correct word in the sentences (IN, ON, AT) - Prepositions of Place.
1. All my friends live North Lincoln Street.
2. Ashton visited her parents South America last year.
3. John works 576 26th Street.
4. Is the building Massachusetts Avenue?
5. Terry bought his first car New York.
6. German students will be this country next year.
7. Charles has lots of friends Denver.
8. Do you think you will stay here Gallaudet?
9. Gallaudet is Kendall Green, N.E., Washington, D.C.
10. While I was watching, the police arrived the school.
11. I no longer reside 7329 Forrest Road.
Choose the right preposition.
- Robert and Mary are (at, in, under) the circus.
- The children are looking (at, to, of) a seal.
- The seal is doing tricks out (in, of, throught) the water.
- An acrobat is walking (under, in, on) a rope.
- A lion is jumping (into, throught) the flames.
- In summer we stay (of, in, at) the seaside.
- Mary goes for rides (on, in, over) her bicycle.